1. I will never be a real “American”, but I’m already more New Yorker than Russian.
2. Out of 16 years I’m living in the US I’ve been recipient of 14 Nicest Russian in US awards by the readers of Naive People magazine. Pretty sure I could win other 2 years too. But I was disqualified to run because of being in jail. Now tell me life is fair!
3. I get nick name “Black Russian” for shooting black people. Which is weird, since I shot more buildings than people. But don’t call me “Building” now – it probably would be even more difficult to explain.
4. There’s not a thing in the world I wouldn’t know at least something about. Predicting most common trick question – yes, this includes Tuvalu’s capital.
5. I cut my own hair and make my own jokes.
6. I’m not shy to talk, but when it comes to my photography – I let it speak for itself.